The safety of our employees and customers is our top priority amid the growing concerns of Covid-19. Please note: IMS Customer Service and Account teams have been instructed to work remotely. Customer Service can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will constantly monitor this email address Monday – Friday, 7am – 7 pm CST. We expect minimal disruption and the website and warehouse will remain fully operational. We will update this message as new information becomes available.
Let’s do lunch. Our heather grey lunch bag/cooler hybrid brings the goods in style.
- Made of 600D polyester
- PEVA lining
- Padded foam insulation
- Upper and lower zippered compartments
- Front pocket
- Black base and trim
- Carry handles
- Screen printed Wells Fargo stacked logo
- Measures 9" x 11" x 6-1/4"
- Measures 9" x 8-3/4" x 5-3/4"
The fine horses that pulled our stagecoaches across the country, the express wagons in towns, and carried our Pony Express riders were an important part of Wells Fargo's history of coming through for customers.
Hunter was one of the biggest and strongest horses at the Wells Fargo stable. When the 1906 earthquake hit San Francisco, Hunter used his strength to help evacuate a nearby hospital, pulling patients in his wagon to safety. Over the following weeks, Hunter and Wells Fargo helped San Franciscans recover. Today, we are still helping in the home towns we share.
- He measures 18" long
- Redeemable for a single eBook download
- Millions of titles to choose from, including today's top authors and best sellers
- Compatible with iPad® and iPhone®, as well as most tablets like Nook®, Kindle®*, and Android® devices
- Downloads are MAC and PC compatible
- Redeemable for a single movie ticket at thousands of theaters nationwide
- No blackout dates or movie restrictions
- To look up a theater in your area prior to redeeming, please visit www.fandango.com and type your zip code or city in the 'Find Theaters + Movie Times' box in the main navigation area of the site.
- To redeem, simply follow the instructions on the back of card